Buy Fioricet Online
We guarantee the cheapest fioricet, and generic fioricet, butalbital apap caffeine online.
|Butalbital/APAP/Caffeine (Generic Fioricet )- 50/325/40 mg- 90 Tabs||$169||free||$169||Order|
|Butalbital/APAP/Caffeine (Generic Fioricet )- 50/325/40 mg- 120 Tabs||$199||free||$199||Order|
|Butalbital/APAP/Caffeine (Generic Fioricet )- 50/325/40 mg- 180 Tabs||$239||free||$239||Order|
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Fioricet: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
In rare cases, acetaminophen may cause a severe skin reaction that can be fatal. This could occur even if you have taken acetaminophen in the past and had no reaction. Stop taking this medicine and call your doctor right away if you have skin redness or a rash that spreads and causes blistering and peeling. If you have this type of reaction, you should never again take any medicine that contains acetaminophen.
Stop using Fioricet and call your doctor at once if you have:
- confusion, seizure (convulsions);
- shortness of breath;
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out; or
- nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Common Fioricet side effects may include:
- drowsiness, dizziness;
- feeling anxious or restless;
- drunk feeling; or
- sleep problems (insomnia).
Minor Side Effects
Some of the side effects that can occur with acetaminophen / butalbital / caffeine may not need medical attention. As your body adjusts to the medicine during treatment these side effects may go away. Your health care professional may also be able to tell you about ways to reduce or prevent some of these side effects. If any of the following side effects continue, are bothersome or if you have any questions about them, check with your health care professional:
- Relaxed and calm
Incidence not known:
- continuing ringing or buzzing or other unexplained noise in the ears
- excess air or gas in the stomach or intestines
- false or unusual sense of well-being
- full feeling
- hearing loss
- heavy eyelids
- high energy
- hot spells
- pain in the leg
- passing gas
- stuffy nose
- tingling sensation
Major Side Effects
You should check with your doctor immediately if any of these side effects occur when taking acetaminophen / butalbital / caffeine:
- shortness of breath
Incidence not known:
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- black, tarry stools
- bleeding gums
- blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- blood in the urine or stools
- blurred vision
- change in the frequency of urination or amount of urine
- difficulty with breathing
- difficulty with swallowing
- dry mouth
- fast, pounding, or irregular heartbeat or pulse
- flushed or dry skin
- fruit-like breath odor
- hives, itching, or skin rash
- increased hunger
- increased thirst
- increased urination
- joint or muscle pain
- loss of appetite
- nausea or vomiting
- pinpoint red spots on the skin
- puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
- red skin lesions, often with a purple center
- red, irritated eyes
- shakiness in the legs, arms, hands, or feet
- sore throat
- sores, ulcers, or white spots in the mouth or on the lips
- swelling of the feet or lower legs
- tightness in the chest
- trembling or shaking of the hands or feet
- troubled breathing
- unexplained weight loss
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusual tiredness or weakness
If any of the following symptoms of overdose occur while taking acetaminophen / butalbital / caffeine, get emergency help immediately:
Symptoms of overdose:
- Confusion as to time, place, or person
- dark urine
- difficult or painful urination
- dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness when getting up suddenly from a lying or sitting position
- general feeling of discomfort or illness
- holding false beliefs that cannot be changed by fact
- increased sweating
- irregular, fast or slow, or shallow breathing
- light-colored stools
- loss of appetite
- pale or blue lips, fingernails, or skin
- sudden decrease in the amount of urine
- trouble sleeping
- unpleasant breath odor
- unusual excitement, nervousness, or restlessness
- vomiting of blood
- yellow eyes or skin
What happens if I overdose?
Seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222. An overdose of Fioricet can be fatal.
The first signs of an acetaminophen overdose include loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, sweating, and confusion or weakness. Later symptoms may include pain in your upper stomach, dark urine, and yellowing of your skin or the whites of your eyes.
Overdose symptoms may also include insomnia, restlessness, tremor, diarrhea, increased shallow breathing, uneven heartbeats, seizure (convulsions), or fainting.
Barbiturates may be habit-forming: Tolerance, psychological dependence, and physical dependence may occur especially following prolonged use of high doses of barbiturates. The average daily dose for the barbiturate addict is usually about 1500 mg.
As tolerance to barbiturates develops, the amount needed to maintain the same level of intoxication increases; tolerance to a fatal dosage, however, does not increase more than two-fold. As this occurs, the margin between an intoxication dosage and fatal dosage becomes smaller.
The lethal dose of a barbiturate is far less if alcohol is also ingested. Major withdrawal symptoms (convulsions and delirium) may occur within 16 hours and last up to 5 days after abrupt cessation of these drugs. Intensity of withdrawal symptoms gradually declines over a period of approximately 15 days.
Treatment of barbiturate dependence consists of cautious and gradual withdrawal of the drug. Barbiturate-dependent patients can be withdrawn by using a number of different withdrawal regimens. One method involves initiating treatment at the patient’s regular dosage level and gradually decreasing the daily dosage as tolerated by the patient.
What other drugs will affect Fioricet?
Taking this medicine with other drugs that make you sleepy or slow your breathing can cause dangerous or life-threatening side effects. Ask your doctor before taking Fioricet with a sleeping pill, narcotic pain medicine, muscle relaxer, or medicine for anxiety, depression, or seizures.
Other drugs may interact with acetaminophen, butalbital, and caffeine, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Tell each of your health care providers about all medicines you use now and any medicine you start or stop using.