Fioricet may have some side effects, some are serious side effects, some are not serious side effects.
The serious fioricet side effects are:
- an allergic reaction including difficulty breathing;
- closing of your throat;
- swelling of your lips, tongue, or face;
- slow, weak breathing;
- liver damage (yellowing of the skin or eyes, nausea, abdominal pain or discomfort, unusual bleeding or bruising, severe fatigue);
- blood problems (easy or unusual bleeding or bruising);
- or low blood sugar (fatigue, increased hunger or thirst, dizziness, or fainting)
- If you experience above side effects, stop taking Fioricet immediately.